Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Thrown into the Deep End

She did it again! And if you've read my earlier post about AP Spanish, you'll know what I mean. Except, however, the only difference was that this time it was a 2 minute oral presentation instead of a written essay. 


This method of learning is what my Spanish teacher calls "throwing you off the deep end and hoping you swim." - So kind, isn't she? 


Anyway, it wasn't too bad. I made a 95 on the oral essay and a 92 on the written essay (the one I was complaining about earlier.) 

6 comments:

  1. Well I'm happy that you did well but what!? Your teacher is crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know right! She told us that when she was young she learned how to swim by being pushed into the deep end of a pool. Apparently, that's what she's doing to us, but in an academic way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's me... I don't know why the first picture didn't change....

    ReplyDelete
  4. We were complaining about having to do an oral presentation with no practice beforehand and she told us that story like as a comparison. :/

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's still weird. Did she enjoy that experience? No!

    ReplyDelete