Sunday, January 15, 2012

Football/Golden Globes

I have gotten pretty far into Along for the Ride, which is why I have been sadly neglecting PLS. BUT, once I'm done with Along for the Ride I'll definitely attempt to focus on PLS. Needless to say, Along for the Ride got much better once you really got into it. I really don't like Auden's mom, or Hollis's fiancee, Laura. I can't imagine someone like Hollis working at bank. It's just....no. Unacceptable. I don't think it'll work out for them. Hollis is going to realize that Laura is just trying to make him be someone he isn't, and he's gonna dump her. My friend Lauren has all the Sarah Dessen books, and she's offered to let me borrow them if I want to read them. I may just take that offer.


Now, I'm not a football fan in the slightest (don't hate me), but who thinks the Patriots are going to win? Everybody I know is rooting for the Patriots now that our home team has lost. We've gotten onto the Patriots bandwagon. 


I am not watching the Golden Globes right now (the only awards shows I watch are the Oscars - awfully boring, but a must - and the Grammys, which are more entertaining), but I am keeping up with who's winning what, and I will be VERY upset if Game of Thrones doesn't win Best Drama or if Peter Dinklage doesn't win for his portrayal of Tyrion Lannister. My wrath will have no end. That's how angry I will be. I will be even more angry if something stupid wins an award instead. 

No comments:

Post a Comment