Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Don't you hate it when....? #1

Is it just me, or do you get really annoyed when somebody tells you they'll get back to you when you ask them about something important, and they don't? 


It just...irks me. I feel like I'm the only one who gets back to people when they ask me for something important or help or something. Maybe I should stop. 


So today, my friend from school and I decided that we'd volunteer at our local Food Bank, and I told him to let his mom know that my mom could take us there if she would bring me back home, and I needed to know if she'd agreed on this because I needed to fill out the sign-up sheet for next Friday (it's due at least a few days in advance). 


I guess it's because he's a boy, and boys have short attention spans (at least the ones I know do) and apparently, they also have short term memory loss when it's convenient. 


I may make more of these don't you hate when blog posts, as an occasional rant thing. Everybody has those days where they just want to go on an endless rant about everything wrong with their life, but I'll make it short for you readers :) 


I have to go bug him again about the Food Bank, so buh-bye! :) 

1 comment:

  1. Hah! Yes, this is a common problem with us. That's why the commercial featuring the guy that answers, "You betcha," to his wife was so funny.

    ReplyDelete