Friday, May 27, 2011

End of Year Post

Today will be the last post I'll ever make concerning Multimedia...ah, nostalgia. Gotta love it, right? 
This class has been somewhat of a pain for me, but it's still all a little bittersweet. I took my Multimedia final today...I think I did better than I expected to. It still wasn't too easy, though, especially the color stuff. I forgot about that. 
I am so ready for summer, although after June, I'll be stuck here. I guess I'll have tons of time to relax before an expected work-load that is called tenth grade. 
Ninth grade was a joy ride compared to what tenth grade will be like, I'm sure. I sure enjoyed the relaxation of this year. It was my laid-back year, that's for sure. 
My computer is supposed to be cleared during the summer...I'm debating whether or not I want to send anything to myself before the summer. A lot of my work wasn't that great, to be honest. There are some projects that I was really proud of, like the Pages Project that I did last September. I've sent those to myself a long time ago. Another project I was proud of was my Adobe Project Rome project. I even downloaded Rome on my Mac at home. 
This blog was actually pretty fun to keep up. It wasn't a pain like I expected it to be. 
I feel stupid. On my final, I thought blog stood for something fancy like binary linguistic blah blah blah...the meaning is actually pretty simple. 


I want to keep going, just because this is the last time I'll ever blog here, maybe...but I have nothing more to say, except that I wish everybody a great summer! 


:) :) :) :) :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment