Thursday, May 5, 2011

Done with Flash :)

I am done with Flash! It wasn't TOO hard once I got the hang of it, but it's still not my favorite program in the world. I learned how to tween, and I created this dumb-looking snowman that just moves. There's no real point to the snowman's movements, but it's an animation, and that's all that matters. I also animated a star and a heart that I drew in Flash. I'm so proud of myself. 
These days, I seem to be on a book-frenzy, reading books like crazy. I mean, it's strange because there are phases - they can last weeks or months - in which I don't care to read, and then other times when all I want to do is read as many books as I can. This is one of those "read tons of books" phase. I have a list of books I want to read. A lot of them aren't out in stores yet, but it's weird, cause there's always one book per month that I'm dying to read comes out. One comes out in June, another in July, another in August, another in October and the other in November. It's crazy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment