Thursday, May 19, 2011

Dreamweaver Project

I'm almost, almost, almost done with my Dreamweaver Project! So happy. The year's almost over. I'm already having nostalgia about the first semester of this year, which was the better of the two. 
In Dreamweaver, I put all the links to my work on the site and I had to add a row about the row with all my links to explain my work. My website's nothing complicated. It's actually more simple than was expected, but with only two days left to work on this, there's not much I can do. Then we'll move on to the final exam or project, which will be to make a poster talking about the future IB Middle Years Program at my school. I don't know which I'll choose to do. I might do the poster, but I have so many projects to do I don't know if I want to add on an extra. I have so many projects that I forgot to do the homework. That's how many projects I have. The things I do for school...sigh. 


I was also wondering if there's any sort of extra credit assignment I could do. I have a high B in this class, and I'd really like to raise that to an A so my grade for the semester can be an A. GPA reasons. I'm aiming for all A's this semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment