Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Questions for Final Exam

My Multimedia teacher told us to come up with 5 questions that may or may not end up on our final exam. 


1. What is an input device?
2. Which of the following is an example of an input device?
3. What is an output device?
4. Which of the following is an output device? 
5. What is the difference between a vector and a pixel? 


I also checked Family Access and I saw my grade for the PSA project and I was wondering why exactly did I get the grade I got. I was also wondering what kind of animation are we supposed to be doing on Flash or can we do whatever we want?


Tweening so far is fairly simple on Flash, but I can't get into anything too advanced or complicated or I'll get seriously confused.

2 comments:

  1. Would you prefer a response regarding the PSA on here, or would you like me to speak with you about it during class?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It doesn't matter either way to me. You can put it on here if you want. I don't mind.

    ReplyDelete