Sunday, February 19, 2012

Need to Move On

So, by this time, you'd think I wouldn't be surprised anymore about this. But I am. The other weekend I got pissed off at my friends TO THEIR FACES about excluding me. They invited me to see the Woman In Black, which I now assume was meant to be a pity invite, but now they went to see Chronicle and failed to exclude me. That bitch Hannah went with them, and I'm 200% sure she had everything to do with me not being invited. UGH I WISH A BUS WOULD HIT HER! I would not miss her one bit. Maybe if I wish hard enough...?


I wish I could just shut them all out of my life. But I have to see their faces every single day at school, I have at least two classes with every single one of them. The thing that angers me is that I help them with homework and tutoring and stuff - sometimes I let them copy my history homework, and this is what I get in return? Maybe next time one of them asks for help I'll just say I'm too busy to help them, or that I just plain don't want to. 


What would you do if you were in my situation at this point? 

No comments:

Post a Comment