Saturday, February 25, 2012

Music

All I have to say is that I would die if my iTouch got stolen or got lost, because it is my life.  


My music interests are pretty spread out. Although, yes, I do listen to whatever's on the iTunes top 50, I also listen to SOME country, alternative, rock, etc. Most of my favorite music doesn't come from the iTunes top 50, if that helps. I must admit one of my favorite artists is Taylor Swift, though. I love every single one of her songs. Right now I'm obsessed with her latest song (the one that came out for the Hunger Games) - Safe & Sound. I absolutely adore her music video for this song as well. 


My top 25 list of favorite T.S. songs - In NO particular order:
1. Dear John
2. Enchanted
3. Breathe
4. Change
5. Better than Revenge 
6. You're Not Sorry 
7. You Belong With Me
8. Long Live
9. SuperStar
10. Jump then Fall 
11. Untouchable
12. Invisible 
13. Ours 
14. Mean
15. Never Grow Up 
16. Story of Us 
17. Cold as You 
18. Tim McGraw
19. Teardrops on My Guitar
20. Stay Beautiful 
21. The Outside
22. A Place in this World
23. Tied Together with A Smile
24. Mary's Song (Oh My My My) 
25. Haunted 


Also here is a list of songs that I very much like - I hope you don't judge me for anything you might not agree with or like here! :) 


1. Sweet Disposition - The Temper Trap 
2. Knock Em Out and The Fear - Lily Allen
3. If I Die Young - The Band Perry
4. Be Ok, Breakable - Ingrid Michaelson
5. The Call & Samson - Regina Spektor
6. Hide and Seek and The Moment I Said It - Imogen Heap
7. This is Home - Switchfoot 
8. Off to the Races, Video Games, National Anthem, Dark Paradise, Radio, Carmen, Million Dollar Man, Summertime Sadness, Without You, This Is What Makes Us Girls, Lolita - Lana Del Rey
9. The Only Exception, That's What You Get, I Caught Myself, Misery Business, When It Rains, Fences, Crushcrushcrush - Paramore 
9. Sea of Love - Cat Power
10. Breakaway, My Life Would Suck Without You, Because of You, Addicted, Already Gone, Behind these Hazel Eyes, Since U Been Gone, Mr. Know It All, Stronger - Kelly Clarkson
11. Fergalicious, Clumsy, London Bridge, Glamorous, Big Girls Don't Cry - Fergie
12. Opheliac, Across the Sky - Emilie Autumn 
13. How Far We've Come  - Matchbox Twenty
14. Black Horse & The Cherry Tree - KT Tunstall
15. Going Under, Bring Me To Life, My Immortal, Tourniquet - Evanescence 
16. I Write Sins Not Tragedies, Nine in the Afternoon, The Ballad of Mona Lisa - Panic! At the Disco
17. Sugar, We're Goin Down - Fall Out Boy
18. Sinking Friendships - Jonsi 
19. Falling or Flying - Grace Potter and the Nocturnals
20. Animal - Neon Trees
21. Misery, Moves Like Jagger, Harder to Breathe, She Will Be Loved, Wake Up Call, Makes Me Wonder - Maroon Five
22. Be Be Your Love - Rachael Yamagata 
23. Lily's Theme, Severus & Lily - Alexandre Desplat (Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part Two - I will talk about my love of Harry Potter ASAP)
24. Heartbeat - The Fray
25. Hey, Na, Na - Katie Herzig
26. Hello - Martin Solzeig and the Dragonettes 
27. Hey, Soul Sister - Train
28. I Do, Realize, All of You - Colbie Caillat 
29. Jar of Hearts, A Thousand Years, Distance, Bang Bang Bang - Christina Perri
30. Set Fire to the Rain, Rolling in the Deep - Adele
31. Love Song, Gonna Get Over You - Sara Bareilles
32. Lights - Ellie Goulding
33. The Show Goes On - Lupe Fiasco
34. Baby, I'm Yours - Arctic Monkeys
35. Trouble Is A Friend - Lenka
36. Alice - Cocteau Twins
37. Dog Days Are Over - Florence and the Machine
38. Gun For A Tongue, Not Foolin Around Tonight - Butterfly Boucher
39. Duele El Amor - Aleks Syntek and Ana Torroja
40. Oh Darling - Plug In Stereo and Cady Groves
41. Fireflies, Hello Seattle - Owl City
42. Long, Long Time Ago - Javier Navarette (This song is my lullaby - it's from Pan's Labyrinth) 
43. Angel of Music, Phantom of the Opera, Think of Me, The Point of No Return - Andrew Lloyd Webber (the Phantom of the Opera Music) 
44. Hold Me Tight, It Won't Be Long, I've Just Seen A Face, Dear Prudence, Across the Universe - Across the Universe Soundtrack - of course, I love The Beatles as well - I could go on forever listing my favorites) 
45. Make Me Wanna Die - The Pretty Reckless
46. Nothing - The Script
47. Season of Love - Shiny Toy Guns
48. She Wolf, Hips Don't Lie, Animal City, Hey You (and a LOT more) - Shakira
49. Come On, Get Higher - Matt Nathanson
50. Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This) - Emily Browning
51. Tracks in the Snow, Barton Hollow - The Civil Wars
52. Fall For You - Secondhand Serenade
53. Secrets, All the Right Moves - OneRepublic
54. Kiss Me Slowly - Parachute
55. L-O-V-E - Nat King Cole
56. BigCityDreams, Smelyalata, Trouble, Did It Hurt? - Never Shout Never 
57. Hey There Delilah - Plain White T's 


Of course, I have more songs I like on my iTouch, but these are my favorites. Comment with your favorite song or artist! :) Next post will be about Harry Potter, I promise! 

No comments:

Post a Comment