Thursday, March 10, 2011

Reflections: Mid-Semester 2011

I think some new skills & knowledge I've acquired so far this semester is basically Adobe Project Rome. I've learned how to use it and how to manipulate images and make them look interesting. I could use Project Rome with classes whenever I have a project where I have to create a poster of some sort. I've found that Rome can sort of be used as like, a poster on a computer. My level of effort was high this semester compared to the Photoshop phase last semester. I'm proud of myself for that. I've gotten a lot done this semester, despite being absent some days. 


This has absolutely nothing to do with Multimedia, but I'm excited for tomorrow...I got this book a month or so ago, and I read it, and then at the end discovered I had to wait a month until the final chapter of the story goes online..and tomorrow is when the chapter goes online. I'll probably put the widget up here on this blog, but I'm not sure...I'll have to take it down once the chapter goes online. 


Only 2 days till Spring Break!! 

2 comments:

  1. So the final chapter to the book is posted online? That's a rather interesting idea. What book is it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was Red Riding Hood. Now that I think about it, I suppose the book was more like a promotional tool. It didn't give you the ending until AFTER the movie came out.

    ReplyDelete