Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Project Rome, Again

So, I still like Adobe Project Rome. 
Even though my projects aren't as creative or as cool as my other classmates, I tried, and that's all that matters.
Our final project with Rome (insert sad face here) is to create a fictional movie poster and to create a poster for a humanitarian/environment effort. It's going along pretty well, I guess. Its a fun project, and its not too difficult, except apparently this is supposed to take us until spring break, but I doubt that it'll take that long for me. I don't really go overboard with my projects. Like, I don't freak out if its not absolutely perfect, like some people I know...I won't mention them here. 
I have aerobics next, and I highly doubt we'll be doing much...unless the other gym teacher decides to make us suffer today.  
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment