Thursday, September 30, 2010

Brochure

The brochure is actually not as hard as I expected it to be. Just the format of the brochure is a little confusing, but after seeing a few examples I got the hang of it. I'm about 75% done with it, which is good.
I had to re-do my cover page and my itinerary. The original ones were so much better than my remakes, because for my cover page, I had to copy and paste the PDF cover page (which I have a link to on one of my previous posts) to a new Pages document and it looks all weird. :(
Now all I have to do is update my work log, and bibliography (lots of pictures = lots of citations) and my introduction, which I had on my original cover page but was erased after those "computer wizards" came in to "fix" them.
Ok, I have to go. 
Cheerio! 

No comments:

Post a Comment