Monday, December 13, 2010

Ugh...finals week - more like STRESS week. Lucky elementary school students who don't have to take finals...well, I guess they will soon enough. Wait...I forgot that they don't get the three days of early dismissal :) 
I know I'll do well, but I dislike testing very much. And I feel sick... I didn't sleep last night because I had a really bad stomachache. I hope it's not anything serious enough to make me have to stay home sick. 


I'm almost done with my spread - I just need to complete the bibliography. 


I just want this week to be over already... no homework, no getting up ridiculously early for school, no work in general. I can't believe the semester's already practically over - I mean, save for finals - but it feels like last week was the first week of school. 





No comments:

Post a Comment