Friday, December 3, 2010

Final Project 2

At first, I wanted to work on a project that involves just Pages, but I also like editing photos with IPhoto.
I want to do a spread on my favorite celebrities, but I can't find their images on stock.xchng.
Now that I think about, a project with just Pages would be too time-consuming. I wouldn't be able to finish it by the end of the semester. 


If you have any suggestions on how to find celebrity photos on a free stock website, please comment, or if you know any websites that may have photos of celebrities, also comment.


I have this one photo of Taylor Swift that I edited that I really liked, but I don't know if the image is copyrighted or not. 

1 comment:

  1. The only site, that i'm aware of, that has free-use photos of celebrities is Wikimedia Commons
    http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Welcome

    ReplyDelete