Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Playing with IPhoto

Basically, all I did today was think of an idea for my spread. I think I'm going to do a two page spread with IPhoto using pictures of my favorite actresses/singers. I messed around with IPhoto, changing up the original photos. I used a picture of Taylor Swift, one of Emma Watson, and a picture with Serena van der Woodsen and Blair Waldorf from Gossip Girl. 
Some editing I did on most of the photos was using the antique editing (the Emma Watson photos from the Teen Vogue photoshoot last year looked cool using the antique edit. I'll show you). 





I also enhanced a lot of the pictures. I used fade color, boost color, the straightening, the vignette, and tinting, sharpness and other various editing techniques.
I edited a lot of photos, but this one is the only one I'll show because the rest are saved for the actual project. It's almost time for my next class...I hope we'll do something remotely interesting in biology...
I'm just kidding - Biology's pretty cool right now. We're learning about genetics right now, and that's always fascinated me. 
Buh-bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment