Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Semester Reflections

I've learned how to use Pages and different software on a Mac, and even though I somewhat learned it, I'm really bad at Photoshop & Illustrator. 


Anything with Photoshop and Illustrator was the most challenging part of this semester for me. 
What I enjoyed doing the most was the Pages project from earlier in the year. I got to show off my knowledge of England and it was fun, designing the brochure and the itinerary the way I wanted to. With Photoshop, it was like a step by step procedure. I didn't like it at all. 
The things I've done this semester may assist me in my future - even though I don't like Photoshop, if I take  broadcast journalism I may have to edit photos and other things. 
I worked hard in this class, despite me not having pictures that were edited using Photoshop. I've always been shy to ask for help even if I need it. Besides, I'm just bad at art in general. Help & instructions wouldn't help me - they never have when it concerns art in any way, shape or form. 

No comments:

Post a Comment