Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Flash...Again

I watched two more Flash tutorial videos...and I made a robot. Yay for me. It's a really ugly robot, but whatever.
I took somewhat of a break day after I created my robot. My book came out yesterday, and I really loved it. I read it in one day. On the bad side, I broke my brother's earphones. Or, rather, they broke on their own. I found the exact same pair of earphones on skullcandy.com but they're, like, $30. My brother would get so angry at me if he found out I broke them...he doesn't really use them anyway, but still. He'd get mad. I plan to buy him a pair and myself another. I can't live without my headphones.


Also, another thing A LOT of teachers don't get is that students actually don't like to help other students. Well yes, some do. But the majority...no. That's because they find it annoying when people ask for help. The patient people don't mind. However, I don't think there are a whole lot of patient people in this world. A lot of students actually refuse to help others because it takes up their time or they'll just ignore you...or they'll say they don't know how to do what you're asking them for help on, when that's a lie. They know perfectly well how to do it, but they don't want to have to explain it...unless they're being paid, of course. I don't know why I'm saying this, but I feel like I need to say it, to get it out of my system. To put it out there. Because it's all true. 


26 days till summer! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment