Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Flash Animation

I'll probably be making two posts today as I've just started class and I'm already blogging. This one is, of course, to complain about Flash. First, we have to watch 6 videos in order to know how to create a character. If I wanted to create a character, I'd go to Yahoo Avatar or something. I know it does more than that, like create internet games and make websites...I am so not in the mood to make a computer game...I tried to make a computer game in my computer class last year on Scratch Animation as a project, and everything went completely wrong. It's not like I'm going to have to make a computer game in my future or  career - I hate art. I'd never go into something that involves computer art.
Nevertheless, I'll probably watch the six videos about Flash, but I doubt it'll accomplish anything. I like when things are written so I can go back and look at the step if I don't know how to do something. 


30 days till summer...
6 days till my book comes out! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment