Wednesday, April 8, 2015

CHICKEN

So, I really like chicken. And in early March, McDonald's reintroduced their Chicken Selects in an attempt to make the menu a little more upscale. Anyway, I LOVED the chicken selects. They were the only chicken fast food I was willing to eat. They tasted fresh, they were juicy and just really good with fries. I was so disappointed when they took them off the menu. So you can imagine how excited I was when they brought them back.

So I decided I'd rank my favorite fast food chicken items (that I've tried, at least).
Honey butter chicken biscuit

1) McDonald's Chicken Selects

2) I'm from Texas, so I love Whataburger. I was recently introduced to their honey butter chicken biscuits, which are only available early in the morning or after 11pm, which are not normal times I go to Whataburger. The sweetness of the honey butter coated on the chicken tender was perfection, and great with fries for the salt combination.

3) Chick-Fil-A's Original Chicken Sandwich with Waffle Fries - Need I say more?

3) Burger King's Chicken Fries - Slightly spicy. They're okay, I haven't had them in a long time, but I remember they took them off the menu and brought them back in the past year or something.

4) McDonalds Chicken Nuggets - I can't stand eating them in the USA - they taste funky to me, and often have weird black/brown parts or specks on the inside. In Spain, however, they are fantastic for some reason (they just taste a lot more natural to me) and I could eat them every day.

5) Wendy's Chicken Nuggets - I can't eat them. I used to, but then they got oddly chewy to me, kind of liquid-y, and I'm very sensory sensitive so I couldn't handle the overly chewiness to them.




 Hope this helps you out when you next decide you feel like eating fast food chicken!

No comments:

Post a Comment