Monday, February 2, 2015

Parachute

Saturday's song: Parachute by Ingrid Michaelson (2010). 


I don't tell anyone about the way you hold my hand
I don't tell anyone about the things that we have planned.
I won't tell anybody, won't tell anybody.
They wanna push me down,
They wanna see you fall down. 

I won't tell anybody that you turn the world around.
I won't tell anyone that your voice is my favorite sound.
I won't tell anybody, won't tell anybody.
They wanna see us fall,
They wanna see us fall down. 

CHORUS
I don't need a parachute, baby, if I got you.
Baby, if I got you, I don't need a parachute.
You're gonna catch me, 
You're gonna catch if I fall
Down, down, down. 

Don't believe the things you tell yourself
So late at night. 
And you are your own worst enemy,
You'll never win the fight. 
Just hold onto me, I'll hold onto you.
It's you and me up against the world, 
It's you and me. 

I don't believe anything,
Don't trust anyone but me. 
But I believe you when
You say you were never gonna fall.
Hand behind my neck,
Arm around my waist. 
Never let me hit the ground,
You'll never let me crash. 

CHORUS x2 

I won't fall out of love, I won't fall out of
I won't fall out of love, I won't fall out of 
I won't fall out of love, I won't fall out of 
I won't fall out of love, I fall into you.
x2 

CHORUS x3



No comments:

Post a Comment