Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Brochure Update

Finally, finally, finally I'm done with the brochure! (I hope...) 
But I'm done with my itinerary, and my introduction, so I'm not sure what else I can do. 
The work log is a pain to keep up with. I don't see the point of it, really. I guess it's just one of those teacher things to make sure we did our work and how we used our class time and the proof is documenting it. 
The bibliography is a pain to do but I understand the point of it. And it's easy when you use sites like Noodle Tools. 
Anyway, I am especially proud of both my brochure and itinerary. I worked really hard on them, at home and at school. The cover page is so/so, but I worked a lot on that, too. 
My new Mac laptop is great, but I still use my old Dell sometimes. I already have Adobe Flash Player on my Dell, so I use that when I want to play games...which I'll probably do right now since I'm done with everything.
Buh-bye! :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment